ELVIS strongly recommends a valid travel insurance for unforeseeable circumstances.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them, ELVIS is more than happy to assist or explain any unclarity. Also ELVIS is always flexible at heart and willing to fulfil special needs due to exceptional circumstances as long a chance is given to be so.
ELVIS is designed and offered as a luxurious private (family) villa. Every agreement and the conditions included are made as a private agreement.
ELVIS does NOT host stag- or hen vacations, (young)student groups and/or graduation vacations.
Parties are NOT allowed! Every guest is expected to handle our property and belongings with respect and care!
Wedding parties are only accepted under very strict conditions and are subject to individual circumstances and custom pricing.
The maximum amount of adult guests is 12. The four extra beds are available for minors for a surcharge of 35€ per bed per night.
(extra) Visitors or stay overs or sleepovers from outside, or not belonging to the initial group, and surely if not being introduced are not allowed to stay or to sleep at ELVIS at any time!
The maximum amount of 16 guests in total can not be exceeded. the minimum age of the main client is 23 years.
– Bookings/reservations over any platform different than a direct booking are always under the conditions mentioned on that specific platform and also for the prices mentioned on that specific platform.
– It’s not possible to combine any conditions, special offers or prices from one platform with conditions or prices from another platform or even a direct booking/reservation.
– Direct booking and reservation, either by ELVIS’ website or social media channels provide a ‘best rate’.
– provided ‘best’ rates are always so called “ non refundable rates” whether this is mentioned, specified or not.
– With every direct booking or reservation, a 30% deposit of the total costs of the complete booking/ reservation is/ will be required within 5 days from making the initial reservation.
– ELVIS will hold the requested dates blocked for 5 days after inquiry and/or date of reservation/ booking.
– Only after receival of the full deposit a reservation is complete and only after fulfillment of this obligation a client can appeal to ELVIS’ booking and cancellation policy.
– A deposit cannot be paid in terms unless specifically agreed on.
– In case the balance of a reservation deposit is not met within the 5 day’s time limit the intended reservation is cancelled automatically.
– Any incomplete deposit is automatically non refundable, and ELVIS has no further obligation towards client.
– Any reservation becomes a booking first after the balance of the total costs of the total booking is paid in full.
– By making the reservation and/or making any payment client agrees with ELVIS’ booking and reservation policies as well with ELVIS’ house rules
– Exceptions to the above are only valid after written consent by ELVIS. Client changing conditions by his/her self or not fulfilling the agreed on his/her behalf automatically dissolves the initial agreement and no claim can be made on previous agreed.
– A reservation within 60 days before arrival is automatically a booking and is required to be paid in full within 5 days after confirmation.
– Every party rents ELVIS exclusively, no other parties or guests will be in or around the villa.
– except possible surcharges for excessive electricity use and use of the full bar(s) and or damages all given rates are including all services and taxes, no other costs are there to come.
– maximum 71,5 KwH per night/day electricity is included the night price (max 500 KwH per week) extra use will be charged for 0,36€ per KwH in cash on departure
– Deposit payment: On date of reservation or within at least 5 days after reservation has been agreed on.
– ELVIS will immediately confirm once the deposit or any other payment is received.
– A deposit is a guarantee your dates will be blocked exclusively for you until 60 days before intended arrival. Whether they are blocked on platforms calendars or not ELVIS will not accept other reservations for these dates.
– The balance of the total booking costs (rent, cleaning costs and special requirements if any) need to be paid at last 60 days before arrival.
– Any booking is only then completed after receival of the total costs of the booking.
– Non completed bookings are automatically dissolved.
– Reservations/ bookings made within 60 days before arrival have to be paid within 5 days in full.
– ELVIS offers a free unrestricted cancellation policy within the first 48hours for all direct bookings. If any deposit payment already has been made, a full refund of the received amount will be executed immediately after receival and without deducting costs.
– Up to 60 days before arrival client may cancel the initial reserved dates for free. This means that ELVIS offers the possibility client to reschedule his/her stay to another date of clients’ choice (if possible) within the initial year or even the next without charging extra costs.
– If the new preferred dates are in a lower or higher rated price period, the difference will be settled.
– Free cancelation does not contain any refund(s).
– Basically, a full Cancelation after 60 days before arrival involves costs and/or loss of the paid deposit and/or other (part)amounts.
– A no show of client on the reserved/booked/paid dates will cancel all rights on refund or reschedule possibilities.
– Reservations/ bookings made within the 60 days prior to arrival date are excluded from (free) cancellation.
– We understand sometimes exceptional circumstances are rising out of the blue without anybody’s fault. Of course, we are trying to be flexible and always will help to find a solution for the unexpected circumstances. But in order to find any solution or grant any courtesy request for (any)refund or reschedule within the 60days prior to arrival we do require full information about, and proof of, these special and extraordinary unforeseeable circumstances.
– If more payments than just the deposit has been made, we will individually judge the situation and circumstances and inform client about the decision within one week after receiving the (courtesy) request.
– Any courtesy request for cancellation whether for (part) refund or reschedule after 60 days before arrival needs to be accompanied with the reason(s) and proof of reasons.
– Any decision, offered solution or outcome will always be a pure individual and personal decision but always based on the best intentions but also fully voluntary and without any obligation to, a for client, positive decision.
Use of ELVIS is only for registered guests.
People not belonging to your group or family are not allowed to stay at the villa and premises without specific permission.
ELVIS is a strictly smoke-free villa!
Smoking is only allowed on the outside terraces but be aware: due to the extreme risk of fire, we strongly would like to emphasize that you should extinguish cigarettes properly and never ever! throw them away. Also any other sourses of (open) fire are strictly forbidden at any time, anywhere!
Smoking, fire, candles are also strictly prohibited on ELVIS’ fields.
Loud music and noise in general:
according to local law Parties are not allowed. Also, loud music or other loud noises are prohibited after 11.00 p.m.
The local siesta time is between 15.00 and 17.30. just be a little careful with loud noises during these ours.
everyone is expected to treat ELVIS and all that comes with it with respect, decency and common sense. Damages must always be settled in full.
Having (little) children to stay in the yellow bedroom and the terrace next to the kitchen on their own is strongly advised against because of the possibility of falling if one does not observe the necessary caution.
Pets are welcome @ ELVIS , please make sure no damages are done and don’t let it do its needs in the common area’s as the lawn, inside the villa and/or terraces.
Although we very much love animals our self but please don’t take home or feed any stray animals to or at ELVIS because once you’ve left the animals will stay here and may spoil our others guests’ holidays.
Use of the full bar:
ELVIS offers a fully stocked bar on your arrival with a wide variety of wines, beers, liquors and soft drinks and u are free to use what you want. Before checking out all products must be replaced by the same product and brand and in unopened/sealed bottles and of course in the same quantity.
Every opened/ unsealed product is counted for as an used bottle. A list of the products and where to buy is provided as well as the replacement prices when not being replaced. Every product opened/used and not being replaced will be charged and settled for before checking out.
use of the pool:
The use of glass in or near the swimming pool or on the lawn is not permitted. Once (broken) glass is in the pool the pool needs to be emptied and filled completely. This will cost several days and with severe costs which will be charged. So please use the provided plastic drinking cups
children must always be supervised by an adult when in or around the pool.
In case you are wearing lotions, crème’s or if you are wet, please do not use the indoor furniture.
Has all kind of washing, cleaning , cleaning products etc and ironing amenities. Please make sure to switch of all electrical appliances after using them.
use of air conditioning is complementary. However, please only use the unit(s) if you are staying in the room or villa and with closed doors and windows! Using the air conditioning unnecessarily or not according to specified guidelines is not only bad for the environment but can possibly lead to additional charges.
(Excessive) Electricity use:
Although electricity costs and (environmental) taxes rose severe over the last years we prefere not to rise our prices. Therefor we charge excessive use only & separately:
Included the night price, use of 71,5 kwh electricity is included. (500KwH per week) This is more than sufficient to run and use all kind amenities with full occupation. For every KwH used above this amount 0,36€ will be charged on departure. So please note that running all aircons at 17 degrees C. with open doors and windows 24/7 will surely make you exceed the electricity budget.
From the tabs is not drinkable. Only the water from the little tab on the right of the sink is pure drinking water. Please use bottle water when bigger quantities are needed.
Please put all (toilet) paper etc in the little bins provided. By using the bins you avoid the inconvenience of overflowing or blocked drains as in Greece the pipes are smaller.
Can be disposed in the public containers you find along the roads. Please don’t put any sacks outside as wild animals will find them and open them.
Corfu is a very safe island, but always be sure you close gates, doors and windows before you leave.
The check-out time at your day of departure is 10.00 am. Members of the staff will need to enter the villa around 9.30.
On the 3rd or 4th morning* the maids will replace towels and clean the bathrooms and vacuum the villa starting at 10.00 am
After a week the beds will be changed and new towels provided in case of a multiple weeks stay.
Staying at ELVIS is at own risk at all time. ELVIS is not liable for any damage or losses due to incorrect and or irresponsible use or due to not complying with the above-mentioned house rules or common sense.
Children need to be under supervision of an adult at all time.
Excessive usage or damages due to abuse, irresponsible behavior or not complying to above house rules may cause additional charges which need to be paid in full before checking out.